Thank you for your booking with Westone Luxury Self-Catered Apartments, Please let us know of any special requests or enquires before your stay, we would be happy to help!
Please see the below useful information about Gibraltar and the Property.
CHECK IN TIME – 14.30 | CHECK OUT TIME – 11:00 am
Westone apartments do not offer a reception area as the property is self-catered but contact can be made via email@example.com email or +35058007068, please feel free to contact us either way. We are also in the office from 9 am-5 pm Monday to Friday and so if you have any enquiries or issues please contact us within these times so we can help efficiently.
CHECK IN TIME - 14:30pm
The lockboxes are located to the right, opposite the post boxes, as you enter the main entrance. A code will be provided to enter into your allocated lockbox. Once you have the keys you are free to enter your apartment.
The black fob will then allow access to the building by scanning it over the number keypad and also into the pool area via the small black scanner to the left of the door.
CHECK OUT TIME – 11:00am
Please leave the keys on the table and make sure to close the door properly. Please be aware that if the keys are lost there will be a charge to the guest for a new set.
Things to know
Gibraltar is a British territory, therefore the plugs used are English 3 pin plugs, you may need to bring adapters if needed for any of your own appliances.
The apartments have air conditioning, WIFI, fully equipped fully fitted kitchen with washing machine and dishwasher. Provision of bedlinen, towels and toiletries are included. Any further information needed is provided in the guest information folder.
Westone Is based in the heart of a business centre and so please feel free to check out The Worklab, a co-working business centre, which is open 24 hours in the Westone Building. Please visit our website where hot desks and meeting rooms can be pre-booked: https://www.eurotowers.gi/worklab.
Things to do/see in Gibraltar
– Top of the Rock Cable Car – to see the Skywalk, Nature, monkey and 100-ton gun trails.
– Lower Saint Michaels cave.
– Dolphin tours
– Casemates square
– Main street
– Rock Tours
– Europa point
Buytickets.gi is a ticket website for most attractions in Gibraltar, skip the queues by buying the tickets online, just download them to your phone no need to print them off. https://www.buytickets.gi/
Places to eat
There are many places to eat in Gibraltar but the areas below have many great restaurants within the same space.
– Ocean Village
– Casemates square
– Queensway quay
Due to Gibraltar being a small area if you do not plan to use the car while you stay at the apartments, we would advise to leave the car in Spain as parking is much cheaper and it is a short bus or taxi ride from the frontier to the property.
Alternatively, there is a small public car park behind the building but this is subject to availability. Please see other public car parks that are located close to the building.
– Midtown car park – 7-minute walk
– Ocean Village car park – 20-minute walk
– Europlaza car park – 5-minute walk
– Buses – The buses depart from the frontier, the No. 5 will take you to Morrison’s (6 stops), from where it is a 2-minute walk to the Westone Building.
– Taxi – The taxis stop just outside the airport, there is usually a range of taxi sizes from 5-seater cars to 8-seater vans.
– Transfers from Malaga Airport: Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for transfers.
– The Airport offers a locker facility for a small fee, please note that for operational reasons the airport may be unable to provide this service at certain times of the day. We, therefore, recommend that Guests call the Airport Information Desk in advance on Tel +350 20012345 to confirm its availability.
Please find more information at…https://www.gibraltarairport.gi/content/services
The pool is open from 6 am until 11 pm, it is a no-smoking area.